22. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
It is up to you how you live your life, and only you can choose how you are going to do it.
21. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Asking this question is telling me that I have be living with the thought that people have been judging me. Now, I am at an understanding that I am being judged, and I am at an understanding that it’s human nature to judge and give into being judged. I also feel though, when I think about it, most of people challenges is overcoming human nature. I try. I try as best I can.
20. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
To be alive is to go with your flow, to survive, but to be truly living is to challenge yourself, enjoy yourself, noticed where you are, and answer it back. It’s being high on the pyramid.
Everything you love is here
19. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
My current job? Oh yeah! I do not enjoy it. If it was not for the people I work with, I probably would have left already. I do believe that you should try find reasons to get out of the house though. As psychology as thought me: if you do not challenge yourself, you’ll stop growing as a human.
Also, A better question to ask is what would you do with the money.
The Cloisters at Gloucester Cathedral
THIS IS THE BEST VERSION OF PHOTOGRAPHS INTEGRATING PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE SAME PLACE THAT HAS EVER EXISTED
18. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
I don’t think I can say that I have, but now I know what I should look for in life.